Come on in . . .
January 10, 2013 2 Comments
. . . to our brand new Children’s Books blog, where OUP authors, illustrators, and publishing team will be bringing you news and views from the world of children’s books.
If you have an interest in children’s books and who creates them, this is the place for you.
A sneaky peek of what’s in store for January
We’re celebrating the launch of the new blog with a post a day for the first week:
- Ever thought what your ultimate superpower would be? Ali Sparkes will be sharing her superpower wish list.
- Picture book author Ann Bonwill will be exploring how she approaches writing picture books which teach preschool social skills in a really fun way.
- The hilarious Joanna Nadin will be joining us to talk about that hallowed object, the teenage diary, and even sharing excerpts from her own!
- Mortal Chaos author Matt Dickinson will be telling us all about his fascination with Chaos Theory, with some amazing real life examples of how small events really can have big and unpredictable consequences.
- We’ll be helping you get to grips with phonics, and sharing some ideas on how to support children learning to read with phonics.
- The wonderful Gill Lewis will be talking all about the coastal reefs and local sea life so central to her fantastic novel White Dolphin.
Over to you
We’d love to know what you think of the new blog, so please do leave comments, or email us at email@example.com if you’d prefer.
So, make yourself at home, and we hope you enjoy reading!